Dragon-Unleashed
HI welcome back to Dragon-Unleashed,please register if havent already yet and make sure you vote. Thank You!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon-Unleashed
HI welcome back to Dragon-Unleashed,please register if havent already yet and make sure you vote. Thank You!
Dragon-Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

admin or co-owner application for ( X )

2 posters

Go down

admin or co-owner application for ( X ) Empty admin or co-owner application for ( X )

Post by xx Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:01 pm

hey its me X im applying to be a admin or co-owner.

i think ill help out alot. i kno alot of ppl that would love a new server to play, n i love this server already.
i been owner alot of times like, i own abyssal pk. atm were down but idk lol i need a new server n found this awsome one
I will not break any rules, i hate ppl that rule break they bug me -.-...
and i kno how to code for wildy and code weps and customs Razz but for a 508 i havent tried but i can do it probably.
and on abyssal pk my old server i donated over $500 dollars Mad i reached sending limit on paypal loll.
I will help any body that needs help or anything ill help them the best i can.
I can do alot just ask :p if u want to be a friend im up for that too Very Happy just ask, if i dont reply im sorry mostly cuz im afk or cuz im working with another person.
Thanks for reading
Plz Comment.

xx

Back to top Go down

admin or co-owner application for ( X ) Empty Re: admin or co-owner application for ( X )

Post by xuan Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:33 pm

nice,gl on admin or co-owner

xuan

Back to top Go down