Dragon-Unleashed
HI welcome back to Dragon-Unleashed,please register if havent already yet and make sure you vote. Thank You!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon-Unleashed
HI welcome back to Dragon-Unleashed,please register if havent already yet and make sure you vote. Thank You!
Dragon-Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXystis's Admin/Mod App.

2 posters

Go down

eXystis's Admin/Mod App. Empty eXystis's Admin/Mod App.

Post by eXystis Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:58 pm

Hey guys, It's me. Most you you don't know me but, I am kind of new to this server. I used to play Zoo-Scape Smile

First, I am going to go bragging off about me being admin or mod anywhere else to make you think i'm good. (Yes, I was admin of HackScape for a while but, that was long ago.)

I am going to try and earn your trust throught the days of the game.

My IRL name is Cameron, I am 15 and I like this 508 server because, I enjoy the nice PVP battles. This in my eyes, is the most advanced Private Server that I have ever seen. I would like to become a Fourm/Game Admin or Mod because, I am very helpful with people's problems. I can stay on anytime the server is on. I am always at my computer and I like to play in later evenings or in the middle of night. (All the kiddies go to sleep then :] ) I will be dedicated to my duties and will be honored to have a position such as this. I am pretty forgiving on bans, mutes, kicks. I do not follow player favoritism. I will Kick/Ban/Mute anyone if necessary. Even my closest friends.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and, Post your ideas about my application below.

~eXystis

Last edited by eXystis on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling.)
eXystis
eXystis

Character sheet
Character:
eXystis's Admin/Mod App. Left_bar_bleue0/0eXystis's Admin/Mod App. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

eXystis's Admin/Mod App. Empty Re: eXystis's Admin/Mod App.

Post by monsta ~retired co owner~ Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:52 pm

lol....i lyk how u write id b lieing...if i said u hav my trust oh nd i luv wen u said i like to play in later evenings or in the middle of night. (All the kiddies go to sleep then :] )
monsta ~retired co owner~
monsta ~retired co owner~

Character sheet
Character:
eXystis's Admin/Mod App. Left_bar_bleue0/0eXystis's Admin/Mod App. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://dragon-unleashed.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post by eXystis Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:00 pm

Wink I didn't get the first part but, yes. What you said.
eXystis
eXystis

Character sheet
Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down